Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2:00 am purring

Last night a little after 2:00 am, when Sarah and I were both fast asleep, I awoke to soft meowing and the feeling of little feet walking onto my legs. River had jumped up onto the bed, walked over my back to sit beside my shoulder, and was purring and snuggling in with me!! It was very sweet.

Simon was meowing from the hallway, which made me wonder if they thought that chirping and being cute would get them a (very) early breakfast. We sat up and patted them a bit... and then when they walked into the hallway we shut the door and went back to bed. :-)

2 comments:

  1. It is endearing in a way, and yes, it's quite possible they also wanted breakfast!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_aI_ng8WMk

    Hugs,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES we love all the Simon's Cat cartoons!!! Amazing, and so true!! :-)

    ReplyDelete